Supercharging Accounts Payable is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
As anyone who has worked within a traditional, paper-based accounts payable workflow can tell you, “Manual AP processing can be really, really frustrating.” Searching for lost invoices, waiting on approval signatures, making late payments and missing out on discounts…there are simply too many opportunities for errors and delays. And worse, everybody’s productivity suffers when your process is fragmented and straightforward tasks take far too long to complete.
The good news is that there’s hope for more productive days ahead: Intacct’s cloud-based accounts payable solution. It will infuse your payment operations with automation, control, and scalability, making it more powerful and better-than-ever. Let’s take a closer look:
By moving your manual processes into an automated system, you can save hundreds of hours per year, which translates into thousands of dollars—and then some. That’s because your workflows become faster, more accurate, and deliver more actionable data that can be used to make profitable decisions.
What AP tasks can you automate with Intacct?
- Payment approvals
- Expense allocations across entities, locations, and departments
- 1099s and other tax files
- Payments—via check, cash, or funds transfer
- Amortization expenses
- Vendor management workflows
So instead of wasting time wondering, “Where’s that Invoice?” and tracking down approval signatures, you can focus on adding value to your organization through better reporting, uncovering cash management opportunities and providing real-time insights that drive business forward.
Find out How Cloud Accounting Saves You Money.
With automation and better data comes enhanced visibility into your entire AP process. Intacct’s accounts payable software helps you stay in control by making it easy to configure your system to the specific needs of your business—so it works seamlessly with your existing workflows and other digital systems.
Take a look at these Intacct features offering next-level internal control:
- Point-and-click controls so you can easily create definitions of workflows, approvals, and processes that conform to your business
- Pre-defined defaults so you pay the correct amounts to the right vendors and take advantage of defaults
- Integration with Intacct cash management, inventory, and purchasing to minimize data reentry and get broader insights across all financial functions
- Real-time access to AP transactions and data so you can respond to opportunities and address issues quickly
- Reports on vendors, aging, or payments that give you the information you need, anyway you want to see it
Enabling a high-level of real-time alignment between your business goals and accounting operations takes your AP department from purely transactional to powerfully strategic.
If your business is growing—and getting more complex—you’ll be pleased to learn that adding new users to your account and managing multiple entities is a breeze. With Intacct’s flexible software, it’s easy to expand your system’s functionality to accommodate growth. The solution is built to grow with you, so your internal IT department doesn’t have to consistently troubleshoot workarounds as you outgrow existing systems. And that means your AP team stays productive—or keeps getting more productive—as they embrace new ways to streamline their work as it becomes more complex.
Learn more about Managing Multiple Entities with Flexibility and Ease.