Start Calculating Your Cost…
Your cost for Sage Intacct will depend on the size of your accounting team and the modules you choose to implement.
On average, our customers spend $15,000 to $35,000 on their annual subscription. Implementation typically costs one to one and a half times the amount of your annual subscription. Fill out the Sage Intacct Pricing Calculator below to get a price estimate tailored to your business.
Fill out the form to access our pricing calculator and get a price estimate customized for your business.
Sage Intacct’s Core Financials includes the following modtules:
- – General Ledger
- – Order Management
- – Purchasing
- – Accounts Payable
- – Accounts Receivable
- – Cash Management
- – Standard Reports, Dashboard, and Customization Services!
Advanced modules can be added for an additional cost:
- – Fixed Assets
- – Global Consolidations
- – Revenue Management
- – Inventory Management
- – Multi-Currency
- – Salesforce Integration
Implementation cost is based on an average Sage Intacct implementation with Express Information Systems. Each implementation includes the following services:
- – Project management
- – Definition of business process flows and requirements
- – Initial training via Sage Intacct University online courses
- – Setup and configuration of the software
- – Data upload (chart of accounts and master records)
- – Supplemental training provided by Certified Sage Intacct Express Information Systems Consultants
- – Setup of a Sandbox environment
- – Transaction testing
- – Upload of open balances for receivables and payables
- – Cutover and cutover support