Still relying on manual or disparate processes for time tracking and payroll? If so, you’re at greater risk for costly errors — from missing pay to inaccurate tax payments. Getting payroll right and reducing payroll errors has a positive impact on productivity, compliance, employee engagement, and the bottom line.
Did you know that …
- 22% of U.S. employees who are required to input their hours worked use a timecard or timesheet
- Nearly 1 in 5 payroll professionals (18%) spend much of their time on day-to-day activities, such as data entry
- Manual data entry is also the payroll activity that results in the most errors (35%)
- 25% of payroll inquiries are about employees’ payslips
- The second most common reason for payroll inquiries is related to missing pay, at 22%
Download “Workforce Challenge: Reducing Payroll Errors” for insight into the pitfalls of manual data entry, calculations, or reconciliation of separate timekeeping and payroll systems. Learn how integrated automation can help you:
- Eliminate timekeeping errors
- Avoid penalties for incorrect taxes or noncompliance with labor and pay regulations
- Drive employee engagement by delivering perfect paychecks every time
- Proactively identify issues and collaborate
- Enable HR and managers to focus on people — not processes — so they can grow the business
Read our fact sheet and discover how time and payroll automation can save your organization significant time and money.