Payroll NOW: Integrated Payroll for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Is your business hesitant about switching to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central due to the lack of payroll functionality within the solution? No worries—Express Information Systems and Integrity Data have you covered.
Business Central has some powerful features for any business, including integrations with Power BI and Microsoft Office, a sleek user interface with helpful role centers, and built-in AI. Despite all this great functionality, your organization might be fretting about how you’ll deal with payroll if you switch to Business Central.
Don’t sweat it… we have great news! Payroll NOW from Integrity Data provides a fully embedded solution that will meet all your needs from a single platform. Whether you’re switching to Business Central from a completely unrelated software solution or switching from another Microsoft Dynamics solution, Payroll NOW is a key component to help you keep payroll in-house.
Keeping your payroll in-house offers some major advantages from better control and security to reduced costs and risks. That’s why, if you’re considering Dynamics 365 Business Central, you should know about the fully integrated payroll functionality provided by the Payroll NOW application from Integrity Data.
How Payroll NOW seamlessly integrates with Business Central
Payroll NOW is a fully integrated application embedded within Business Central, so you can manage your business, your accounting, AND your payroll from a single, powerful platform. Payroll NOW provides all the functionality you need, such as:
- Easy Payroll Processing – With an easy-to-use interface, batch processing capabilities, and a simple time import, Payroll NOW makes processing and posting payroll a quick and simple task.
- Automated Tax Features – Taxes and tax compliance are a major part of what can make payroll complicated. With Payroll NOW, you can automate federal and state tax filing, including year-end e-filing. When federal and state taxes change, the application will automatically update to meet the new requirements.
- Employee Self-Service – The employee self-service portal gives your employees the ability to view pay stubs, enroll in benefits, and submit requests for time off.
- Time Off Tracking – With Payroll NOW you can easily manage employee time off for holidays, sick days, and vacations, including setting maximums. The application can be set up to automatically update balances during payroll processing to account for time off.
- Automated ACA Compliance – It’s a big topic that stresses out a lot of businesses. That’s why Payroll NOW also includes completely automated ACA compliance features such as creating IRS forms, eligibility reporting, and e-filing.
- Automatically Update Ledgers in Business Central –Did we mention that Payroll NOW is fully integrated with Business Central? Sharing data is easy. For example, as payroll is processed and posted, and when taxes and deductions are withheld, Payroll NOW can automatically update items in Business Central such as General Ledger and Vendor accounts.
Did we just make your decision a little simpler?
We hope knowing about Payroll NOW makes Business Central an easy choice for your business. After all, both Express Information Systems and Integrity Data focus on meeting needs and making people’s lives easier. If you’d like to learn more about Payroll NOW, join us for a webinar on June 24th at 10 AM CST or chat with one of our team members, contact us today.