If you proceed with a software implementation before you define your business needs, then you limit what the software can do regarding a return on your investment. To achieve the maximum ROI, a thorough Business Process Review and Technical Readiness Assessment are in order.
Business Process Review
During this time, we do extensive interviews with your current software users to learn about your processes and how your team gets things done. At the conclusion of the review, we make recommendations to maximize performance of your financial systems as well as present a gap analysis to identify the differences between the existing and target environments thus revealing monetary process and labor savings. At Express Information Systems, we feel it is our job to save our clients from “jumping the gun” in software implementations.
What Is A Technical Readiness Assessment?
The Express Technical Readiness Assessment is a review of the technology itself. The resulting analysis defines how the software affects different areas of your business and identifies areas of improvement. The assessment is an important stepping stone in achieving a successful implementation.
How Our Business Process Review Helps
- Documents critical business objectives necessary for your organization’s success
- Defines existing or potential problems within a particular area as well as solutions
- Streamlines inefficient processes to minimize internal costs
- Builds a competitive advantage through gained efficiencies
- Minimizes potential system costs by reviewing how the system will fit your business