SaaS Success Series with Sage Intacct
Are you ready to improve your success? SaaS finance leaders will share their insights on subscription management, forecasting, and building great teams. We’ll break down the elements of moving from seed to growth stage, billing, rev rec, and benchmarking your SaaS business.
Mark your calendars and join us for all four power sessions at 2:00 pm Eastern/1:00 pm Central starting November 10:
Tuesday, November 10th – How to Move from Seed to Growth Stage
Thursday, November 12th – Planning High ACV Billing and Revenue Recognition Models
Tuesday, November 17th – The 100-Day Ramp Plan for New Finance Hires
Thursday, November 19th – The 6 C’s of SaaS Finance and Benchmarks to See Where You Stand
Be sure to register for these events and if you can’t join us live, you’ll have access to the post-event on-demand recordings.
Sage Intacct offers the only ASC 606 cloud accounting and billing solution – from quote to financial forecast. Thanks to native Salesforce.com CPQ integration, finances teams can:
- Reduce quote-to-cash processing time by up to 60%
- Cut the financial close by up to 79%
- Increase operational cash flow by up to 20%
- Grow up to 400% without additional finance headcount
- Reduce revenue-forecast variances to less than 10%, which can increase your valuation in fund-raising
We hope you take part in this series and benefit from the timely information