We are officially back in the Fall season, and that also means it is RELEASE TIME! At Express Information Systems, we are really excited about some of the features for the Microsoft Dynamics GP Fall 2020 Release (18.3) as many of them are what YOU the customer had requested. Plus, with this release, there are new innovations across the entire Microsoft Dynamics GP platform!
- October 5 – Add DBA Name field on Vendor Maintenance window for 1099 Vendors (rolled back to GP 2016 year-end)
- October 6 – Add support for 1099- NEC and form (rolled back to GP 2016 year-end)
- October 7 – 1099-MISC Updates (rolled back to GP 2016 year-end)
- October 8 – Automate full General Ledger Reconcile
- October 12 – Additional User Defined field in General Ledger Transaction Entry
- October 13 – Match Excel Copy/Paste Decimals Places to Currency Setup
- October 14 – Copy and Paste Purchasing Transactions and Distributions
- October 15 – Import Credit Card Transactions
- October 19 – Remove Fully applied Multicurrency documents from PM HATB
- October 20 – Support for MFA
- October 21 – TLS 1.2
- October 22 – Maximum print output to the screen
- October 26 – Bulk edit SmartList columns
- October 27 – Schedule Check Links
- October 28 – Save per user column layouts on Home Page
- October 29 – Enable Self Service user type to access User Preferences
- November 2 – Export/Import stock counts to Excel
- November 3 – Print all Sales Documents
- November 4 – Disable system print dialog box when printing a Word Template
Human Resource & Payroll
- November 5 – Mask SSN on Human Resource Report
For more details, on each of these enhancements, we encourage you to check out the What’s New in Dynamics GP – October 2020 or the System Features Guide for Dynamics GP 18.3. They are both a wealth of information!
Express Information Systems, a leading provider of business software solutions and support, is celebrating 30+ years in the industry. If you have questions about the Microsoft Dynamics GP Fall 2020 Release, enhancements, upgrades, or anything Microsoft Dynamics GP related… give us a call! We are always happy to help!