Houston Accounting with Express Info
Proving Houston accounting software solutions for nearly three decades, Express Information Systems is a certified Microsoft Dynamics partner, as well as an approved Intacct vendor. Our specialty is helping SMBs in search of enterprise resource planning and CRM solutions find the best solution for their needs. At EIS, we are driven by customer happiness. We don’t just install software, we train employees.
We help our Houston clients manage growth and connect with meaningful data. This helps them stay compliant, reduce errors, increase productivity, improve morale, and be more profitable. Our three-step approach of needs assessment, deployment and training & support ensures that businesses get the care they need as they transition out of a system that doesn’t work to one that does.
Our employee tenures averages 16.8 years, frequently outlasting the average customer tenure of 6 years. We bring the “Express Heart” into everything that we do – dedication, doing what’s right and going above and beyond. Our process works because we take our commitment to our Houston customers seriously.
Houston ERP Industries
- Healthcare – Compliance, Workflow Automation, Information Exchange & More
- Hospitality – Invoices, Inventory, Automated Processes & More
- Professional Services – Billing Cycle, Invoicing, Resource Allocation & More
- Manufacturing & Distribution – Supply Chain, Inventory, Customer Service & More
- Nonprofit – Reporting, Membership, Compliance & More
- Specialty Trades & Equipment Rental – Project Management, Inventory, Reporting & More
- Startups & High Tech – Customer Service, Project Management & More
ERP Software Needs
- Financials & Accounting – Improve reporting, systems and insights in meaningful ways.
- Dashboard & Portal Data – Increase employee access to complete and accurate date.
- Houston HR & Payroll Services – Stay compliant, navigate turnover and handle data entry and updates with ease.
- Project Management – Meet project deadlines, fix communication issues and start billing promptly.
- Manufacturing Solutions – Meet customer demands and improve and increase insight.
- Distribution & Inventory – Fix supply chain issues, improve complex processes and keep inventory at the right levels.