**Congratulations to Express on selling the most True Sky deals in the first half of 2020!”**
Take control of your budgeting, planning, and forecasting process
True Sky is a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution that lets you take control of the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process. With an easy-to-use Excel interface, powerful data tools, and access to information, along with sophisticated integrations, True Sky helps you cut the time yous pend budgeting in half. Plus, they can integrate with almost any other solution where companies pull budget data from–for example, your ERP, HR system, payroll system, or CRM.
Without centralized management of the data, managing spreadsheets and processes across multiple locations, departments, and levels of management are impossible during the forecast and budgeting cycle. As you read this eBook, you will likely see the issues that you are currently facing and realize the risks are real.
The True Sky Advantage
By providing powerful data tools and an easy-to-use Excel interface, the time you traditionally spend on template creation, data input, data merging, and review is drastically reduced so you have more time to focus on analysis and strategy.
1) Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting
- Spending less time manually entering and formatting data
- Leverage the maturity, robustness, and familiarity of Excel
- Improve your existing processes with a highly flexible and configurable system
- Make informed and strategic decisions with all the data you need
- Get a quick overview of important data in a visual format
3) Monitoring & Reporting
- Access real-time data and drill down into external systems with sophisticated integrations
- Effortlessly design and deploy reports customized for the end-user
- Squeeze every last drop of actionable information with organized and in-depth analytics
- Spend more time analyzing and strategizing and less time managing the budge
Give your team more time to work on what matters!
Why Customers Love True Sky
“True Sky is a clever solution based in Excel with an exception integration to GP… it’s very powerful”.
Kerry Draper, TAOS