Dynamics GP 2018 Is Now Available! Here’s What You Need To Know
On schedule, just like clockwork, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 was released on December 1, 2017.
The newest release of Dynamics GP, fulfills the on-going life cycle of the product line, as shown on this recent update to the Microsoft Dynamics GP Product Roadmap:
For an in-depth drilldown, we’d recommend that you download the new 38-page “What’s New in Dynamics GP 2018” whitepaper.
Here’s a quick list of key features and enhancements in the new release covered in the whitepaper:
- Platform and system-wide enhancements (including comprehensive document attachment)
- Workflow 4.0 (including email reminders, workflow reporting, and new workflow functionality)
- User experience enhancements (including additional sorting capabilities, SmartLists, auto-complete)
- BI enhancements (including GP OData service paging and filtering, and support for OData version 4)
- Financials enhancements (including single statements, AP recognizes alternative payment methods)
- Distribution and supply chain enhancements (including new Purchase Order, requisition functions)
- Human Resources and Payroll enhancements (including garnishment report options, dept. code changes)
If you’re a Dynamics GP fan (like we are) make sure to spend some time checking out the latest inside scoop from the GP Product Management Team at the “Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP” community blog.
Also, if you spend time on the social media platform Twitter, and want to see what everyone’s saying about the newly released Dynamics GP 2018 software, search on the hashtag #GP2018 for all the latest news. Want broader information, such as all things related to Dynamics GP? Search on the hashtag #MSDynGP.
Not quite ready to upgrade to Dynamics GP 2018? (“WHAT? Are you kidding me? I need to get through year end first!”) We’ve got you covered! Contact your Express Information Systems GP consultant, and find out what you might need from this list of year-end updates.
Finally, if you’re one of our customers that uses Dynamics GP (any version), we’d love to speak with you about the benefits of upgrading to Dynamics GP 2018. Just reach out to your Express GP consultant, or just give us a call at (210) 614-9410 and we’ll walk you through your options.
Perhaps, you’re NOT an Express customer (…yet)? Please take a minute and find out more About Us. If, for some reason, you’re not extremely happy with your current engagement with another partner, spend a few minutes to read “Three Signs You’re Working With The Wrong Technology Partner” – then give us a call. We’ve been working with Dynamics GP customers for decades (literally!) and we know what it takes to help you to get more time back in your day, by working smarter with fewer steps.