In today’s world of remote working conditions, the cloud is essential to our ability to perform. Cloud-based Accounting Systems offer increased security measures, support for remote employees, up-to-date real-time information, and access from any device… computer, phone, or tablet.
You are likely already using cloud-based applications to power your business. For example, you might be using:
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or GoToMeeting to hold online meetings.
- Google Drive, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive to store your online documents and files.
- Marketing automation software like HubSpot or Mailchimp to track and nurture leads.
- Productivity – Cloud-based systems ensure your business data is available at any time and from anywhere. This means you and your employees become more productive and efficient because you’re not chasing a file that’s located on someone else’s computer. Plus, you can search for what you need much faster.
- Collaboration – Sharing information online can improve productivity and efficiency for business owners— especially those now working with remote teams. Like the apps mentioned earlier, there are cloud-based solutions for every business activity, from project management tools to customer relationship management (CRM) systems to accounting systems. Most solutions are designed to integrate seamlessly with other online services for improved collaboration and customer service.
- Real-Time Reporting – When you update your files, they’re synced across all devices that are using the cloud application. With cloud-based data you always know you’re looking at the latest version of a document in real-time, helping to minimize errors when file sharing with a team.
- Security – You don’t need to worry about your sensitive business data sitting on a server in an unlocked room and protected by an easy-to-crack password. Cloud-based providers take security to a much higher level with secured data centers, encryption, authentication, and other security measures. If you still worry, put protocols in place to change your passwords every month.
- Continuity – Should a physical disaster strike, your data remains safe and sound. For example, if you suffered a fire in your premises or theft of your devices, your business data would remain safe in the cloud. You could run your business from alternate devices without interruption.
- Savings – There’s a real economic advantage to adopting cloud systems. While on-site hardware and software required for physical data storage is costly to install and maintain, the cloud offers a budget-friendly solution for business owners. Plus, many cloud-based tools are designed to serve multiple functions—making it even more cost-effective.
- Growth – Cloud-based storage can scale up instantly, so you don’t need to worry about running out of space.
Express Information Systems is a premier SaaS and Cloud Solutions Provider focused on finance, accounting, and operations — our digital transformation strategies help the companies we serve to focus on growing and managing their core business.
Are you ready to learn more about the cloud? We can help… Connect with Express!