Project Management Software Solutions
Does your company need a better solution for project management? When you’re ready to organize and optimize your operations, look no further than Express Information Systems. Our project management software solutions let you map out your project strategies with accurate forecasting and effective planning.
Common Project Management Problems:
- Delayed Project Timelines: If plans aren’t created with properly defined timelines, then the risk of going over is high. Missing deadlines is one of the biggest mistakes a company can overlook.
- Internal Miscommunications: There are usually multiple people working on one project, so it’s critical for them to all be on the same page. Poor communication leads to wasted time and effort.
- Overdue Billing: Even if you complete the project on time and on budget, you still need to manage your billing so your company can be paid. Overdue billing can snowball into overdue payroll and negatively affect company morale and employee satisfaction.
Efficiency and Productivity with EIS
- Increased Employee Productivity: You can equip employees with easy access to key project information and templates that enable them to perform routine project and budget tasks quickly. It’s easy to keep timelines and budgets on track with project management software and support from EIS.
- Real-Time Project Insight: It’s easy to create contracts, budgets and projects with as much or as little detail as you need. With our project management software solutions, your employees can easily track project status, profitability, labor, equipment, materials and employee expenses. You can simplify tracking and controlling change orders by the line item, or the original budget, and using enhanced reporting capabilities to display the exact information you need.
- Improved Billing Efficiencies: Project management software will automate invoicing processes, to meet project-specific needs, by tailoring billing options and customizing invoice formats. Your staff can automatically update project costs when products are returned to vendors and tie landed costs such as freight and duties to project items to more accurately bill and assess profitability for projects.