Software Solutions for Human Resources (HR) and Payroll
Become the high-performing company you’ve been striving to be with Express Information Systems HR and payroll solutions. We can help you take the best care of your employees by simplifying these necessary tasks.
Common HR & Payroll Problems
- Staying Compliant: Following human resource policies within your company is extremely important, but it can be all too easy to misstep. You can avoid slipping up with our HR solutions.
- Turnover: Turnover happens at every company in one way or another. It’s how you manage it that makes a difference. Our HR solutions make it easy to smartly and professionally manage any and all turnover in your company.
- Manual Data Entry and Updates: If employee information changes, manual updates made by the accounting department are often required, wasting time and resources. You can run an efficient, automated office with HR and payroll software solutions from EIS.
EIS’ Payroll & HR Solutions
- Strategic Employee Resource Management: With our solutions, you can run “what if” scenarios with various salary adjustment projections to calculate their business impact. You can also respond to employee and management requests with on-demand information views that allow you to quickly drill down and put your finger on the exact information you need. With fully integrated, data sharing and automated workflows, you can eliminate redundant data entry and improve accuracy. This will help you identify trends, comply with mandated programs and track expenses.
- Streamlined Hiring Process: You can manage turnover effectively by hiring the right people for the job. Our HR solutions help you identify top applicants and stay on top of every hiring situation with customized interview forms and acknowledgements, invitations, offers and rejection letters.
- Increased Employee Satisfaction: You can manage complex and variable benefit plans easily and effectively by setting up and tracking plan details, setting maximum match rates for 401k contributions, creating overtime and double-time pay rates, generating targeted benefit letters, and establishing cash accounts for medical and child care expenses. With these streamlined capabilities, you can ensure that employees are treated consistently with a standardized hiring process and timely, effective HR services that build company-wide confidence and retain top-performing employees.