Software Solutions for Inventory Management and Distribution
Are you searching for a better solution to your underperforming or quickly growing distribution and inventory operations? With inventory solutions from Express Information Systems, you can easily manage your company’s distribution processes from order entry to shipment.
Common Distribution and Inventory Management Problems
- Broken Supply Chain: You’re well-aware that any supply chain has many moving parts. If one area is broken or underperforms, the entire operation will be affected. Improve your supply chain’s performance with distribution and inventory management software solutions from EIS.
- Complex Processes: Each stage in the supply chain creates a new complexity for distributors, making it more and more difficult to manage effectively and efficiently. You can simplify your operations with a customized solution.
- Too Much or Too Little Inventory: Having either too much inventory or too little inventory can hurt your business. With too much inventory, you lose money. With too little, you lose customers. Find your balance with Express Information Systems.
Supply, Demand and Distribution Success with EIS
- Improved Supply Chain Processes: Efficient management of the supply chain is essential for meeting customer expectations. A web-based approach for cross-business communication enables you to deal effectively with the different links.
- Greater Operational Excellence: Supporting complex processes with ever smaller profit margins requires both operational agility and tight controls. Affordable IT infrastructures built around applications from Microsoft® and Express Information Systems support more efficient processes, helping distributors add greater value while supporting more cost-effective operations.
- Streamlined Inventory Planning: Our flexible inventory applications streamline purchasing, order processing and inventory management, ensuring that goods-on-hand match customer needs. You can be sure you’ll always have the right amount of inventory in stock. Critical forecasting and demand planning can also be streamlined with IT applications. With a deep level of insight, managers can establish parameters to decide when to replenish the product and how much to purchase.
If you’re interested in distribution and inventory management software solutions for your company, call Express Information Systems today! Our team of trained and certified software professionals will help you find the perfect balance of efficiency and profitability.