Software Training & Support
“Mind the Gap” with Expert Training from Express Information Systems
We understand there are a number of gaps within an organization in regards to improper training:
- Performance Gap - Requires more training to meet performance standards for a current task or job
- Growth Gap - Requires more training to achieve career goals.
- Opportunity Gap - Requires more training to qualify for an identified new job or role.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software training increase the user adoption rate at your organization so that the investment you made will be worthwhile. Make sure to fill those gaps with proper training before they get too big to fix. Whatever gap you’re experiencing at your company, we have you covered.
Express Information Systems Solutions offers a variety of different options for training
- In a Class: Express Information Systems holds various trainings throughout the year at the Express Offices in San Antonio and Austin, where training classes are set up to help our customers. View Dates >>
- One on One: Express Information Systems will also set up on-site and personal training at individual client sites upon request.
Dependable Support That Won’t Leave You Stranded
Express Information Systems (EIS) provides different levels and means of support. Whether you contact us by phone, email or through the form below, we won’t leave you stranded.
- Phone Support: EIS provides phone support from the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Need help? Call now: 1.800.460.0333.
- Email Support: EIS provides email support from the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. email@example.com
- On-Site Support: EIS consultants can provide on-site scheduled support as necessary. Call 1.800.460.0333 to schedule.
- Remote Support: EIS Solutions utilizes GoToAssist remote control technology. No software needs to be installed on the computer for EIS consultants to control and diagnose your problem. The technology we employ works over existing firewalls and does not compromise your security. This technology allows EIS consultants to provide real time support from anywhere.