Determining Your Business Software Needs
The EIS Process – We EMPOWER Our Clients!
Express Business Process Diagnostic (BPD).
Weave technology and workflow through your processes.
Devise a strategic plan to manage the change during all phases of implementation and go-live, managing expectations.
Why is this important?
If you proceed with a software implementation before you define your business needs, then you limit what the software can actually do in terms of a return on your investment. In order to achieve a maximum ROI, a thorough Business Process Review (BPR) is in order. The team at Express Information Systems will ask all of the right questions during an extensive interview process to create a clear overall picture of your business requirements.
Business Process Review
Developing your software solution plan includes our Business Process Review and Technical Readiness Assessment (TRA).
Business Process Review – We learn a lot about your processes and how your team gets things done (and so will you)! At Express Information Systems, we save our clients from “jumping the gun” in software implementations.
What Is A Technical Readiness Assessment?
Our Technical Readiness Assessment (TRA) is a review of the technology itself. The resulting analysis defines how the software affects different areas of your business and identifies areas of improvement. The assessment is an important stepping stone in achieving a successful implementation. Technical Readiness Assessments show insight in to the following:
- Current inventory on all hardware/software pertaining to your financial systems
- Recommendations and necessary upgrades to maximize performance of your financial systems
- Specific knowledge of all system requirements related to your own environment
Our Business Process Review Includes:
Our proven methodology ensures you have a comprehensive plan to address all your business requirements.
Our Business Process Review helps to:
- Document critical business objectives necessary for your organization’s success
- Define existing or potential problems within a particular area as well as solutions
- Create a scope of work with accurate implementation estimates
- Streamline inefficient processes to minimize internal costs
- Build a competitive advantage through gained efficiencies
- Minimize potential system costs by reviewing how the system will fit your business