Project Management Software Solutions
Map out your project strategies with accurate forecasting and effective planning.
Common Project Management Detours:
- Delayed Project Timelines: If plans aren’t created with properly defined timelines, then the risk of going over is high.
- Internal Miscommunications: There are usually multiple people working on one project, so it’s critical that they’re all on the same page. If not, the project will get stuck in a standstill.
- Overdue Billing: Even if you complete the project on time and on budget, you still need to manage your billing so the company can get paid.
Express Information Systems’ Solutions Can Get You Back on the Right Track
- Increased Employee Productivity: Equip employees with easy access to key project information and templates that enable them to perform routine project and budget tasks quickly, keeping timelines and budgets on track.
- Real-Time Project Insight: Create contracts, budgets, and projects with as much or as little detail as you need. Easily track project status and profitability, labor, equipment, materials, and employee expenses. Track and control change orders by line item or by the original budget, and use enhanced reporting capabilities to display the exact information you need.
- Improved Billing Efficiencies: Automate invoicing processes to meet project-specific needs by tailoring billing options and customizing invoice formats. Automatically update project costs when products are returned to vendors, and tie landed costs such as freight and duties to project items to more accurately bill and assess profitability for projects.
Ready to have a business software solution built for you?
Call or Email Us
1.800.460.0333 | firstname.lastname@example.org