Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 was just released. We are excited to share some of the new features of this update which include:
- Workflow Reassignment Notifications – This feature gives the user more control. E-mail notifications can be sent to the new approver for Delegation, Escalation and Alternate approval.
- Sales All-in-one Doc View – This feature allows users to view all related sales documents for a single transaction in one window.
Business Intelligence Enhancements:
- Power BI Reports – Get a quick snap shot of the data you care about most right from your home page.
- New SmartLists – This feature reduces mouse-click in routine processes by allowing users to create a new SmartList from a favorite using Designer.
- SmartLists Directly from Designer – Users will be able to export and import SmartList definitions created with Designer from different imports.
- Export numbers to Excel formatted as Numbers – Numbers that are exported from Excel will be formatted as a number rather than text to streamline reporting.
- Exception Reports – When importing a budget from Excel, an exception report will print and display accounts that are setup in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
- Prepay Purchase Order Total – Now you can pay the total amount of a purchase order with a prepayment. The prepayment includes taxes, freight, and miscellaneous charges, as well as total of all the line items
**Each person in attendance will receive two (2) CPE credits. No pre-requisites required.**